Hi parents! Welcome to KBC Kids! We are all about having a great time while connecting with each other, and connecting with our amazing God! We have all sorts of excellent activities and programs that can cater to what ever age your kids are - from newborns to high schoolers. Have a look through the links below to see some of the different areas your kids can get involved with.
We are excited to offer the Parent Room, found downstairs off the courtyard. This room is designed for parents of babies up to 12 months old. It is equipped with a live video feed from the main auditorium, allowing for parents to join in the service whilst caring for their babies. We have tried to provide a comfortable environment with changing and feeding facilities as well as toys for the little ones. We hope parents will meet and enjoy the company of other parents with children of similar ages.
Regularly throughout the year, there'll be info that you'll need, forms to fill out for camps and things, and extra info for many of our activities. You can find all of that stuff right here - so don't be a stranger!
- Kids Church - for 1 year olds through to Grade 9
- Rock - Friday night fun for Grades 5-7
- Play Group - for mums with bubs who want to chat!
- Mums on the Go - got active kids under 5? Join us!
- Girls Brigade - get your girls connected! Prep - Grade 12
- KBC Netball - starting Feb - Saturdays - Grade 2 - Open age group
Its okay! Nothing needs your attention right now!