Playgroup is held on Tuesday morning, and a Japanese speaking group on Friday morning. It is a ministry area that provides a place where parents from the community can bring their children to play in a safe and positive environment, whilst developing and maintaining supportive and caring friendships.
Who to Contact?
- Tuesday: Julie Bazal 3375 3396
- Friday: Chiaki Pearson 0413 055 3
- Contact the Church Office: +61 7 3378 3595
Where can you find us?
Kenmore Baptist Church
57a Kenmore Rd
Each session will include free play with activities and craft, group time with singing and stories, morning tea and outside play. Each session runs from 9:30-11am. Each term we include a couple of park dates and also a coffee night for mums (or dads or grandparents!) only.Parents are asked to supply their own child’s morning tea, including a drink. It is also anticipated that parents will help with the running of the group by rostering for set up, morning tea for the adults and clean up. Parents are asked to supply their own child’s morning tea, including a drink. A roster is set up to supply morning tea for the parents as well as to help vacuum the floor and wash up afterwards.
Why come along?
- Fun for children to learn, play, imagine & share with others from ages 0 – 5.
- A chance for parents to enjoy a chat and a cuppa together.
- A variety of activities and toys for the children to explore.
- To meet families from the church and local community.